We have been selling and installing stairlifts longer than any mobility dealer in San Diego, South Orange County and all of Southern California. Come and see the units first hand at our San Marcos showroom. Kick the bricks before you buy! We specialize in indoor and outdoor stairlifts, portable stairlifts, curved stairlifts, straight stairlifts locally in San Diego or Orange County.
Don’t be fooled by someone that tells you anyone can install this equipment. The Accessibility Equipment Manufacturers Association (AEMA) provides the most knowledgeable information on stairlifts and residential elevators. Read why it strongly advises against self-installation of any stairlift or residential elevator product. Your safety could be at risk!
Thinking about installing a stairlift yourself? Get the facts here!
The Accessibility Equipment Manufacturers Association (AEMA) provides the most knowledgeable information on stairlifts and residential elevators. Read why it strongly advises against self-installation of any stairlift or residential elevator product. Your safety could be at risk! Read the following paper:
Click Here to view the PDF
Don’t Risk Falling in Your Home
(CBS) Taking a fall is always traumatic for adults, but for seniors it can actually be life threatening. A bad fall often means broken bones, a lengthy hospital stay and rehabilitation. In all too many cases, the patient never quite recovers from these injuries.
According to the National Safety Council:
- 70 percent of accidental deaths in senior citizens are a result of falls
- In 2003, more than 15,000 Americans 65 and older died as a result of injuries in their homes
- Falls are the leading cause of unintentional injury among older Americans
- Each week, 30,000 people over the age of 65 are seriously injured in a fall and nearly 250 die from their injuries
- The most common injury is hip fracture. One in four people suffering a hip fracture dies within a year of the fall and another 50 percent never return to their prior level of mobility and independence
- Of those who do survive a fall, 20-30 percent will suffer debilitating injuries that affect them the rest of their life.
- Centers for Disease Control estimates current annual costs associated with falls suffered by seniors at more than $27 billion annually and project these costs will exceed $43 billion by 2020.
A Stairlift Provides a Safe, Reliable Way to Get Up and Down Your Stairs. You Deserve to be Safe and Happy in The Home You Love. Call our company and we can assist you in making your home safe.
Stairlift Maintenance & Troubleshooting Help