The Pacific Mobility Center Newsletter
To make wise decisions about services for your loved ones, you need need up to date highest quality home care and accessibility products and information. The Pacific Mobility Center Newsletter includes summaries of the home care and accessibility products articles that we’ve published as well as other home care and accessibility products news to help patients and their families in the San Marcos.
Subscribe to the Newsletter
You can subscribe to our newsletter by providing your email address here:
Newsletter Archive – Past Editions of our Newsletter
You can read past editions of our newsletter here:
- Myths and Legends of Stairlifts
- Stairlifts: A Practical Aid that you May Want to Consider
- What is Therapeutic Recreation, and How to Incorporate it into your Lifestyle?
- Don’t Know If A Stairlift is Right for You? Consider These Options
- How to Assess the Best Mobility Aid for your Needs
- A Simple Guide to Mobility Aids
- Choosing the Right Mobility Solution for the Situation
- How Rheumatoid Arthritis Limits Your Mobility
- Celebrating Life Through Art
- Clearing the Air About 5 Common Stairlift Misconceptions
- Aids that Make Transportation Easier
- What Type of Mobility Aids Do You Need to Make the Bathroom Safe?
- Should you Install a Ramp or a Lift? A Quick Comparison
- Staying Safe at Home and Away
- Can You Safely Use A Stairlift If You Are In A Wheelchair?
- Why You Cannot Afford to Overlook the Option of a Stairlift
- Stairlift Concerns You Can Take Care of Yourself
- Understanding the many options in Mobility Ramps
- Mobility Aids to help you Live Better with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Why Taking Care of your Eyesight is Vital for those with Mobility Impairment
- The link between Glaucoma and Mobility
- Resolve to get a stairlift this season
- Stairlift not working? Here’s a few common issues that could be the cause
- Should you replace or repair your mobility equipment?
- Clearing the Way: Accessibility Tips you May Not Have Thought Of
- Make the Decision to Live Your Best Life (We Can Help)
- The Importance of Proper Lighting to Aging in Place
- Getting your outdoors spring-ready
- Have you missed the second story of your home?
- Have You Been Putting Off Needed Improvements?
- The Dos And Don’ts Of Stairlifts
- Consider your lifestyle when purchasing a wheelchair or mobility scooter
- Multiple Stairways in Your House? How to Choose the Best Solution
- Tips to help make your home safe
- How Auto Hand Controls Can Improve Safety and Mobility
- When to Consider Portable Mobility Ramps
- Accessibility Options to Enjoy Your Outdoor Areas
- Rethinking the Kitchen with a View to Accessibility
- The Differences Of Ramps vs Vertical Platform Lifts
- Ceiling Lift Verses Floor Lift, The Pros and Cons of Both
- stairlift Safety for Children and Pets
- Crutches or Knee Walker? Which is Best for You? - Pacific Mobility Center
- How to Take Care of Your New stairlift for Years of Dependable Service
- DIY Lifts and Ramps Could Cost More in The Long Run