CoronaVirus – At Pacific Mobility Center, we believe educating ourselves is the best way to safeguard yourself, friends, family, customers and co-workers from the Corona Virus outbreak. We are committed to following the same commonly used safeguards used by Healthcare Providers including our standard practice of cleaning and sanitizing equipment prior to delivery. In order to ensure a safe work environment for our team and our customers we off the following recommendations
- Wash your hands for 20 seconds and do this many many times throughout the day. If you can’t wash, use hand sanitizer if available.
- Avoid large crowds or gathering if possible. These gatherings increase the likelihood of someone infecting many others.
- Notify ahead of time anyone that might be entering your home of any known exposures so they may take necessary precautions and consider rescheduling to a later date if possible.
- Avoid physical contact, including hand shakes, with others when possible. Being a greeter shaking hands isn’t a good idea right now.
- Eat a healthy diet including fruits, vegetables & other superfoods that help your immune system.
- Get plenty of rest.
- Avoid unnecessary travel if possible.
- If you do get sick, speak with your healthcare provider about testing for CoronaVirus.
- Follow all health care providers recommendations for treatment..
- Face masks should only be worn at the instruction of a trained medical provider.
- Only buy the supplies you need. Hoarding paper goods, hand sanitizer, face masks and bottled water makes no sense.
- Have the same items on hand that you should already have in place for any Natural Disaster Preparedness Kit. The following is a link https://www.ready.gov/kit to build a kit.
For the latest news updates and recommendations, please check the following resources:
Centers for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
California Department of Public Health: https://www.cdph.ca.gov/Programs/CID/DCDC/Pages/Immunization/ncov2019.aspx
San Diego County Department of Public Health: https://www.sandiegocounty.gov/content/sdc/hhsa/programs/phs/community_epidemiology/dc/2019-nCoV.html
Riverside County Department of Public Health: https://www.rivcoph.org/coronavirus
Orange County Department of Public Health: http://www.ochealthinfo.com/phs/about/epidasmt/epi/dip/prevention/novel_coronavirus
Sirius/XM Channel 121- Coronavirus: What you need to know